Please join us on Sunday mornings at 10:00 am for in-person worship (masks and social distancing required) or via Facebook Live.
We now require social distancing and masks or other facial coverings for all official Willow Creek ministry gatherings and while on Willow Creek facilities and grounds.
If you would like to give to help maintain the ministry of Willow Creek during this time, text GIVEWILLOWCREEK to 77977 (standard data and messaging rates apply) or visit our giving page.
- To disciple students to love Jesus and others by leading them in their head, hearts, and hands so that, together with parents, we can prepare them to lead in the same way.
- By engaging our students head, heart, and hands through:
- Weekly meetings for both SrHi and jHi Students (Head)
- Recreational & Relational Events (Heart)
- Outreach Events (Hands)
- And training them to be leaders through:
- D-group time and mentoring relationships
- Switch is Willow Creek's Student Ministry dedicated to parents and their students. Ranging from 6th grade all the way through your student’s Senior year of High School.
- Middle School: Wednesday Nights from 6:00-7:30 PM.
- High School: Sunday Nights from 5:30-7:00 PM.